WinGraph is graphing tool used in IDA Pro.
Generally it is old software without any improvements in last decade.
Dracore already made many useful improvements:
- Realtime filtering
- Depth adjustment from any node.
- Close integration with IDA, so you can jump back to any subroutine.
Necessary future improvements:
- Antialiased rendering.
- Better graph ordering algorithms like in aiSee.
- Context semi-transparent toolbar instead of static one on top.
- Coloring of nodes and edges.
- Many others.
Executable is available here:
Permanent source links: