GH1 Problems and targets
GH1 and GF1 hack project known problems:
- AVCHD files are not playable in camera if AC3 bitarte is > 192kbps (GH1, GF1).
- FullHD AVCHD files not playable in camera (GF1).
- MJPEG high bitrate (>35Mbps) in camera playback results in read error.
- Static scenes freezing in FHD progressive mode (24p/25p).
- AVCHD compressor options tweaking is not complete, so bitrate in low detailed scenes are almost not affected.
GH1 and GF1 targets:
- Improved AVCHD compressor bitrate adjustment.
- MJPEG file length increased up to 4Gb.
- Playback restrictions removal.
- Bracketing options enhancement.
- AGC adjustements.
- Composite TV monitoring.
- HDMI monitoring.